Laman

Monday, August 17, 2009

I Found the Hottest Tribal Tattoo For My Guy Friend and Now the Ladies Are Swarming!

 

One night a few weeks ago I was visiting a tattoo membership site I belong to, just looking at tribal tattoos and what not for myself. I saw so many awesome designs I just didn't have a spot in mind for one yet. I figured when I saw the right tribal tattoo, It'd hit me where to put it.
Well it sure hit me alright, just not for MY body.
I knew one of my guy friends had been talking about getting a tribal tattoo for forever now but he hasn't been as diligent in his search efforts. Plus, he hasn't had all the insider access that I do, yet.
I couldn't wait to show him so I took a picture of my screen and sent it to him via text message along with, "Wake up and check this out!" He called back immediately talking about how awesome it looked, how it goes perfect with where he was wanting to get inked, asking where I found it, blah, blah, blah. It was a whirlwind of excitement, trust me.
I told him about the tattoo membership site and apparently he lives under a rock because has never heard of them before. I'm sure I've mentioned it to him but maybe he forgot.
Anyhow, I explained the benefits of having his own account with them, like 24/7 access, tons of brand new designs, a search tool for a tattoo shop and tattoo artist, pretty much everything except getting the actual ink job done. Needless to say, he was sold.
So over the next few days, he visited the site and narrowed his favorite tribal tattoos down to about three, one of which was the first one I showed him. From then, he asked my opinion (smart guy), found a very talented artist that was more than happy and qualified to do the job for him, and he finally got his new tribal tattoo.
I gotta tell you, it's very very sexy. He's got a nice build already so the way the tat forms over his shoulder and pec muscles looks oh so lovely! A few parts of the design come up the side of his neck, which peek out of his shirt. I always catch females checking out his tribal tat, even if that's all they see is the top part. I guess it makes for an easy ice-breaker.
Seems like his new tribal tattoo did more for him than just express his artistic side; I can't even get a hold of the dude anymore! In the midst of all these chicks though, I know he won't forget the one who helped him pick out his newest addition.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

DISCLAIMER
If you are the copyright owner of any of these articles or image and don't want me to share them, please, write comments on pages and I will gladly remove them.