Laman

Friday, August 13, 2010

Cute and Creepy tattoos from Whitney Lenox

View All Photos | Faith is blind | WhitneyLenox.com
Faith is blind
View All Photos | I still need to add background and snail trail....haha I think there is already a snail trail on his shirt...oops | WhitneyLenox.com
I still need to add background and snail trail....haha I think there is already a snail trail on his shirt...oops
View All Photos | Wierd picture | WhitneyLenox.com
Wierd picture
View All Photos | WhitneyLenox.com

View All Photos | Background still needs to be added. Thank you Taylor! You are awesome! | WhitneyLenox.com
Background still needs to be added. Thank you Taylor! You are awesome!
View All Photos | Completed half sleeve | WhitneyLenox.com
Completed half sleeve
View All Photos | WhitneyLenox.com
See more at WhitneyLenox.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

DISCLAIMER
If you are the copyright owner of any of these articles or image and don't want me to share them, please, write comments on pages and I will gladly remove them.