Laman

Sunday, January 2, 2011

My Tattoo Design

http://malcolmmitchell.blogspot.com/


Tattoo design on my back and arm
My tattoo


Submitted by Lech.


You may also like these tattoos:

MY Tattoo.
Artist:
Jessie A. Lopez
Newport Beach California
The Joint
Adrianne!


Submitted by Christopher Maryott.


Outer forearm tattoo with skeleton in cloak, banner under it with “Live Fast Die Young” and a flower at each end of banner, with demonish background.
Live Fast, Die Young Tattoo Picture


Submitted by Nathan.


“The Hammer’s coming ………… DOWN!!!!!!”GAME OVER


Submitted by Michele.


A courageous tattoo for people who have the guts to say this to world.
F***K you


Submitted by Jon Heflin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

DISCLAIMER
If you are the copyright owner of any of these articles or image and don't want me to share them, please, write comments on pages and I will gladly remove them.