Laman

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Street sharks

http://malcolmmitchell.blogspot.com/


Street sharks


Submitted by Kevin.


You may also like these tattoos:

This is a Tattoo drawing that my brother is getting soon. He is in the Marines and he didn’t want just any tattoo but a custom one. So he had a friend draw it up. It is going to look really freaking sweet!
Tribute to my Dad and Grandpa


Submitted by Shannon.


Mammaz lil monster


Submitted by renee.


Dragon was the original flames were added later
Tribal dragon


Submitted by Kristopher meeks.


Its a rosary with my boyfriend name.
rosary tattoo on foot


Submitted by annajohn.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

DISCLAIMER
If you are the copyright owner of any of these articles or image and don't want me to share them, please, write comments on pages and I will gladly remove them.